- 04/18/2017 “Run UP” by Major Lazer feat. PARTYNEXT DOOR & Nicki Minaj Our dancers are jamming out at this house party in the new music video, “Run UP” by Major Lazer feat. PARTYNEXT DOOR & Nicki Minaj! Choreography done by Fatima Robinson, assisted by Adrian Wiltshire! Some great features of blocstars: Tia Rivera, Marquita Washington, Angelo Saunders, Dana Vaughns, Jason Facey, and Pete Styles!
Did you love Coachella this weekend?! One more weekend to keep a look out for ALL of the bloc stars that are involved in this years event!!
Choreographer: Nina McNeely
Dancers: Nadine Olmo and Allison Fletcher
Choreographer: Lisa Eaton
Dancers: Kevin Myrlea and Ade Obayomi
EMPIRE OF THE SUN-
Dancer: Michelle Dawley
Visual Director and Choreographer: Richy Jackson
Assistant: Lacee Franks
Dancers: Asiel Hardison, Ian McKenzie, Tamina Pollack-Paris, and Nick Geurts
Choreographer: Fatima Robinson
Assistant Choreographers: Charm Ladonna and Adrian Wiltshire
Dancers: Charm Ladonna, Tyrell Washington, Cliff McGhee, Fresh Redding, Angelo Saunders, Raphael Thomas, Adrian Wiltshire, Larry Berry, and Shane Yan
Choreographer: Ryan Heffington
Assistant Choreographers: Denna Thomsen and Ryan Spencer
Dancers: Angelica DeWitt, McKenzie McClure, Derek Tabada, Keanu Uchida, and Ty Wells
- 04/12/2017 Pentatonix "Bohemian Rhapsody" Pentatonix bringing back the classic “Bohemian Rhapsody” in their new video! The movement flows beautifully with choreography by Bloc's Lindsey & Craig. Skeleton Crew Gracie Stewart, Lindsay Ducos, and Natalie Gilmore!
- 04/12/2017 Stella Cidre x Ryan Heffington Hot, sunny day? Grab a Stella Cidre! The new campaign makes these people wanna dance! Choreography by Ryan Heffington!
- 04/11/2017 Wale Ft. G-Eazy MV These future vibes bring "Fashion Week" to a whole new level! Wale, featuring G-Eazy, brought the creative minds of Lindsey & Craig to this new music video! Featuring dancers: Nugget and Clarys Biagi!
- 04/10/2017 Jordyn Jones Music Video Who doesn't love jamming out to this song?! Jordyn Jones covers "Starving" with some awesome dancers Alex Imagna and Kayla Gaskin!
- 04/10/2017 Value City Furniture Be inspired to dance and sing around ANY room in your home with Value City Furniture's new campaign of commercials! These whimsical commercials were choreographed by the wonderful Mandy Moore!
- 04/10/2017 Ellen/ Meghan Trainor "I'm A Lady" A bunch of sassy divas in pink on Ellen on Friday! Check out Meghan Trainor's performance of "I'm A Lady" choreographed by Charm Ladonna! Swining around bats and tennis rackets are dancers: Michelle Foster, Christina Kim Davis, Brittany Perry Russell, Brittania Jones, Jenna Duffy, Kim Gingras, and Kelsey Pannullo!
- 04/07/2017 Richy Jackson Article Check out this awesome insight in the Los Angeles Times into Richy Jackson's life as the choreographer who "doesn't miss a step"! From Super Bowl to Coachella, he is on a roll!
- 04/07/2017 The Get Down Season 1 Part II Couldn't get enough of The Get Down Season 1 Part I?! Luckily, The Get Down Season 1 Part II was released today!! Associate Producers and Choreographers: Rich + Tone!
- 04/07/2017 Jason Derulo on Jimmy Fallon Jimmy Fallon had Jason Derulo on last night to sing his new hit "Swalla" featuring Ty Dolla $ign! Choreography by Jeremy Strong! The stage was filled with Bloc dancers: Hayley Claire Witztum, Jade Johnston, Sisley Loubet, and Diana Matos!
- 04/07/2017 Wiz Kid “Come Closer” featuring Drake Feeling the dancehall vibes in Wiz Kid's new music video "Come Closer" featuring Drake. Choreography done by Eden Shabtai with dancers Jade Johnson and Falon Johnson!
- 04/07/2017 Starley on Jimmy Kimmel Did you catch Starley's upbeat performance last night on Jimmy Kimmel?! The upbeat song goes great with Briony Albert's choreography! Bloc dancer Serena Petruzello shines bright!
- 04/06/2017 Chanel Gabrielle Bag Campaign Check out his new Chanel Gabrielle Bag Campaign Film directed by Daniel Askill featuring Kristen Stewart! This high power movement choreographed by Aaron Sillis!
- 04/06/2017 Target - Power Rangers These kids can pack a punch! Check out one of our Bloc stars Chyna Wong Wui in Target's new Power Ranger's Commercial! Choreographed by Marty Kudelka, assisted by AJ Harpold and James Marino!
- 04/05/2017 Ricky Martin- Vegas Residency Shake your bon bon with Ricky Martin at his new Vegas residency that opens tonight!! Contributing Choreographer: Tracy Phillips! If you are Livin La Vida Loca out in Vegas, be sure to cheer on Daniel Dory, Marissa Milele, and Jenny Dailey working it out!
- 04/05/2017 John Mayer - Still Feel Like Your Man Recognize a lot of familiar faces? That's because John Mayer's new music video "Still Feel Like Your Man" is filled with Blocstars! This Geisha-esque choreography is brought to you by our very own Lisa Eaton! Dancers: Kim Gingras, Gina Gonsalves, Reshma Gajjar, Stephanie Kim, Danny Axley, Ariana Emnace, Ashanti Ledon, Ricky Alvarez, James Cabrera, and Asabi Alexander!
52nd Academy of Country Music Awards
Did you catch the 52nd Academy of Country Music Awards last night?! The stage was filled with cowboy hats, glittery dresses, and the Backstreet Boys!! A couple performances showcased our outstanding dancers!
Choreographer/Dancer: Lyle Beniga
Dancers: Aja DePaolo, Nikky Paramo, Gakenia Muigai, and Sarah Mitchell
- 04/03/2017 Louisa Johnson - "Best Behavior" Everyone is feeling the chill vibes with Louisa Johnson's new music video "Best Behavior"! Nick & RJ bring out the essence of the music through their choreography. Look for dancer Zoey Black as they jam on the roof of a bus!
- 03/31/2017 Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman Tour Bang Bang, there is a Dangerous Woman in LA! Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman tour will be at the Forum in Los Angeles tonight!! If you get a chance to make it, catch our dancers Jose Boyboi Tena, Max Pham Nguyen, and Devyck Bull breaking it down to her greatest hits! Contributing choreography by Eric Sanchez!
- 03/30/2017 Meghan Trainor Sketchers Commercial Feeling good in your new shoes? So are these dancers in Meghan Trainor's new Sketchers commercial! Charm Ladonna makes you want to get up dance with her choreography and check out blocstars: Ruby Rose Turner, Sebastian Raygoza, Alyssa Frederick, Conner Finnerty, Bailey Bailrok Munoz, Brittany Perry Russell, and Charm Ladonna!
- 03/30/2017 Magic Mike Live What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Magic Mike Live opens tonight at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas! Choreographer and Associate Director Teresa Espinosa has put these boys to work bringing the fire to the stage. Catch JD Rainey tearing up the stage next time you make that trip to Vegas!
- 03/28/2017 Going In Style Looking for a good movie to see? Check out "Going in Style" coming out in theatres April 7th! This hilarious-looking new movie features choreography by our very own Aakomon Jones!
- 03/27/2017 The Tales of Hoffmann- LA Opera The LA Opera is currently presenting Offenbach’s “Tales of Hoffman” at the fabulous Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. If you catch a performance, be on the look out for Bloc’s own Derek Tabada, Meghan Manning, and Isaac Huerta dancing through out!
- 03/27/2017 Brooke Candy featuring Sia “Living Out Loud” These artists show you how to live your life to the max in Brooke Candy's new music video "Living Out Loud" featuring SIA! The energy can be felt through Lindsey & Craig's choreography, beautifully executed by dancers Jessica Di Girolamo and Latonya Swann!
- 03/24/2017 Betty Who on the Today Show A wonderful rise and shine this morning with Betty Who on the Today Show! Upbeat, fun choreography by Khasan Brailsford! Check out dancer Asiel Hardison rocking on the bright pink stage!
- 03/21/2017 Dancing With The Stars Premiere Season 24 Honoring their 400th episode, Dancing With The Stars premiered their 24th Season last night! Hints of what is becoming a La La Land classic show itself in the premiers' opening number, choreographed by one of the shows producers Mandy Moore! Additional work by producer Mike Riccio. We are all cheering for contestant and client Heather Morris to waltz her way to a win! Our season dancers Sharna Burgess and Alan Bersten will be seen weekly as the show progresses!
- 03/21/2017 Fulani Bahati - 2017 Grammy Exclusive Thank you to our top-working dancer Fulani Bahati for the shoutout in this great article in Dance Mogul magazine! Read all about her inspiring journey as a dancer, here!
- 03/20/2017 Jason Derulo "Swalla" Music Video Jason Derulo pairs up with Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign to bring this candy filled, color pop new music video "Swalla"! Creative Direction by Jeremy Strong and Bloc dancers Diana Matos and Jade Johnston!
- 03/17/2017 Betty Who "Mama Say" This catchy beat is a blast to groove to!! Khasan Brailsford brought some great choreography to Betty Who's new music video "Mama Say". You can't miss Lance Savali and Asiel Hardison getting their groove on too!
- 03/16/2017 Back-up dancer diet inside scoop! Want the inside scoop on the REAL diet of a back-up dancer? We've got it just for you! Check out Asiel Hardison in GQ Magazine talking about his eating habits during his time as a Rihanna back-up dancer!
- 03/14/2017 Pitch Perfect 3 Check out this exclusive with the choreographer for Pitch Perfect 3, Aakomon Jones! Looks like they are having a great time on set and giving a little background on what has been going on!
- 03/14/2017 Hip Hop Squares Check out our XO dancer Brya Wood on every episode of Hip Hop Squares airing on VH1! They are bringing the fun multiple times a week, so make sure to check your local listings to get the most up to date times to jam!
- 03/13/2017 Baby Driver Baby Driver is a thrill-driven film that you don't want to miss directed by Edgar Wright! Choreography by Ryan Heffington, assisted by Ryan Spencer! Check it out in theatres near you on August 11!
- 03/13/2017 Kids Choice Awards Did you catch the Kids Choice Awards on Saturday?! They were filed with dancing, slime and, of course, blocstars!! The show choreography was done by Fatima Robinson! Dancers: Bailey Bailrok Munoz, Amariay Jackson, Vanessa Hernandez, Chris Castillo, Angelo Saunders, Serena Petruzello, Savana Petruzello, Christina Kim Davis, and BJ Paulin. Camila Cabello and Machine Gun Kelly also took the stage with their choreography done by Briony Albert!
- 03/10/2017 "Where I'm From" Pilot Pilot season is in full swing and 16 bloc dancers wrapped yesterday on "Where I'm From" which was choreographed by Eboni Nichols. Those dancers were Jennifer Bermeo, Pam Chu, Knicole Haggins, Alaina Hoolihan, Latrice Gregory, Kim Gingras, Kendra Jae Bracy, Falon Johnson, Aja Depaolo, Jayme Dailey, Leah Mitchell, Sarah Mitchell, Val Pohl, Nayara Nunez, Kerry Wee, and Karen Song. Let's hope to see this show in the future!!
- 03/10/2017 Pentatonix “Imagine” Go “Imagine” yourself amongst to the beautiful sounds of Pentatonix in their new music video choreographed by Lindsey & Craig!
- 03/10/2017 Spencer Ludwig “Diggy” Lindsey & Craig bring the groovy moves through dancers Jamsine Perri and Jessica Di Girolamo in Spencer Ludwig's new music video "Diggy"!
- 03/07/2017 Will and Grace Promo Michael Rooney worked on a promo for the highly anticipated reboot of NBC’s Will and Grace. Scott Hislop assisted him and dancers also involved included Scott Hislop, Carly Anderson and Taylor Ackerman.
- 03/06/2017 Beauty and the Beast music video When a tale as old as time gets this much hype, everyone is talking! Check out these dancers that are pretty as a petal in the Beauty and the Beast music video! The beautiful choreography was done by Nick & RJ, assisted by Katie Schaar. Dancers: Taylor Ackerman, Kacie Garland, Kelsey Landers, Justine Lutz, Dani Vitale, Janaya French, and Latrina Bolger
iHeart Radio Music Awards
The iHeart Radio Music Awards brought the crowd to their feet last night! Did you get a chance to groove along with our dancers in the performances?!
Dancers: Fulani Buhati, Quinetta Wilmington, Tajana B Williams, and Amandy Fernandez
Choreographers: Rich + Tone
Assistant Choreographer: Denna Thomsen
Dancers: Sheaden Gabriel, Philip Solomon, Lily Rose Silver, Khloe Martinez, Aiden Lewandowski, Aliyah Maese, Nick Baga, and Sienna Somera
Choreographers: Nick & RJ
Dancers: Nick Guertz and Maho Udo
- 03/03/2017 Mario - "Let Me Help You" Don't we all love grooving on the beach?! Well, that is exactly what these dancers got to do in Mario's new music video "Let Me Help You". Dancers- Raphael Thomas and Woody McClain
- 03/03/2017 Mary Poppins Bloc’s Marlon Pelayo is currently in London working as assistant choreographer for the high anticipated sequel to Disney's Mary Poppins. The film is being directed by Rob Marshall and stars Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Colin Firth, Meryl Streep and Angela Lansbury among others. Marlon will also appear as a dancer in the film!!
- 03/03/2017 Meghan Trainor “I’m A Lady” video Check out these ladies strut their stuff in Meghan Trainor's new music video "I'm A Lady"! Choreographed by Charm Jordan! The lovely dancers: Brittany Perry Russell, Brittania Jones, Christina Kim Davis, Michelle Foster, Jenna Duffy, and Teresa Ofoia!
Backstreet Boys Larger Than Life Las Vegas Residency
What makes you larger than life? Backstreet Boys Larger Than Life Las Vegas Residency is what! Opening night is tonight and you will not want to miss all the hard work these Blocstars put into it!
Choreographer: Chuck Maldonado
Choreographer: Alex Chung
Choreographer: Sharna Burgess
Assistant Choreographer: Codie Wiggins
Assistant Choreographer: Mykell Wilson
Dancers: Brooke Maroon, Valentino Vladmirov
- 02/28/2017 Banks Worldwide Tour The Banks Worldwide Tour has begun! Starting this month in Europe, the tour will be traveling the world, so be sure to check it out in your area! Choreographed by Nina McNeely, assistant choreographer/dancer Nadine Olmo, and dancer Allison Fletcher.
- 02/28/2017 Alex Aiono - Work The Middle Get into the boxing ring with Cache Melvin and Jamie Hauptmann as they "Work The Middle" in Alex Aiono's new music video!
- 02/27/2017 "Bananas Town" - Walmart Did you see the "Bananas Town" Walmart commercial by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg during the Oscars? Never thought we'd seeing dancing that good to the tune of household items! Dancers: Kaycee Rice, Dakota Smith, Angelo Saunders, Ashanti McIntosh, Latonya Swann, Stevo Jones, Richard Lil Swagg Curtis
We hope you had fun at your Oscars parties last night! Some outstanding dresses, Oscar winners, and, of course, dancers! Performances throughout the night were filled with Bloc talent!
Choreography: Marty Kudelka
Assistant choreographer: AJ Harpold
Dancers: Maho Udo, Ivan Koumaev, Ajaye Skeene, Tony Bellissimo, Matt Aylward, Natalie Gilmore, Ava Bernstine, Tammy Fey, AJ Harpold, Lindsay Ducos, Diana Matos, Natsuki Miya, Marty Kudelka, James Marino
Dancers: Eric Schloesser, Keanu Uchida, Derek Tabada
La La Land:
Choreography: Mandy Moore
Dancers: Scott Hislop, Mike Riccio, Mallauri Esquibel
- 02/23/2017 UNIQLO - "Move" UNIQLO's new quirky commercial "Move" was released today! Check out Ryan Heffington with Denna Thomsen's awesome work on this project!
- 02/21/2017 Betty Who Khasan Brailsford had a great time choreographing the new Betty Who music video "Some Kinda Wonderful"!
Katy Perry Music Video
Katy Perry released her new music video this morning "Chained To The Rhythm"! Go to this fantasy land with our dancers as they boogie through the amusement park: Derek Tabada, Doran Butler, Jordan Johnson, Casey Motley, Isaac Huerta, Kelly Allen, Kelsey Landers, Sasha Mallory, Stephanie Kim, and Sam Cantoria!
- 02/21/2017 Peer Group at TV Academy Mandy Moore, along with Derek Hough, began the conversations through a Choreographers Peer Group at the TV Academy this past Thursday. The presentation also included work by Rich & Tone and a short interview with Fatima Robinson.
NBA All Star Game
Did you catch the NBA All Star Game on Sunday? It was loaded with Bloc dancers in the player introductions and the halftime show!
Dancers- Sisley Loubet, Zoey Black, Tyrell Washington, Ian McKenzie, Amandy Fernandez, and Juan Zapata
John Legend Halftime Show:
Choreographer- Fatima Robinson
Assistant Choreographer- Adrian Wiltshire
Dancers- Tre Holloway, Frankie Gordils, Alex Kaye, Tia Rivera, Jacqueline Lloyd, and Natalli Reznik
- 02/21/2017 Mandy Moore on NPR Mandy Moore did an National Public Radio interview this morning to expand on the creation and mastermind behind the big dance scenes in La La Land! Check it out here!
- 02/17/2017 President's Day Bloc will be closed on Monday, February 20th, in observance of President's Day!
- 02/15/2017 Erika Jayne - XXPEN$IVE MV Check out Taylor James in his suit in tie appearance in Erika Jayne's new music video "XXPEN$IVE"!
- 02/14/2017 Target - "It Takes Two" Part 2 Check out another "It Takes Two" Target commercial with blocstar Bianca Richelle!
- 02/14/2017 Happy Valentines Day! Happy Valentine's Day from all of us here at Bloc Talent Agency!
Target Grammy's Spot "It Takes Two"
Check out these dancers as they jam along with with Carly Rae Jepsen & Lil Yachty in Target's new Grammy spot "It Takes Two"! Upbeat choreography by Mandy Moore with
dancers: Matt Aylward, Kendra Oyesanya, Kendra Bracy, Brianna Pavon, Reshma Gajjar, Evan Moody, Terence Dickson, JD Rainey, Jennifer Bermeo, Chris Moss, Monica Ramirez, McKenzie Anderson, and Jeremiah Haynes
Grammy Awards 2017
Did you catch the riveting performances during the 2017 Grammy Awards last night?! We had 40 clients that had a helping hand in making this program work.
James Corden Opening Number:
Chroreographer: Mandy Moore
Assistant Choreographer: Eboni Nichols
Dancers: Brianna Pavon, Meghan Manning, Carly Blaney, Janaya French, Latrice Gregory, Kendra Bracy, Jennifer Bermeo, Jamie Donovan, Randi Kemper, and Brittany Perry-Russell
Dancers: Quinetta Wilmington, Fulani Bahati, Kim Gingras, Tajana Bunton Williams, Sisley Loubet, Deijah Robinson, Amandy Fernandez, Aakillah Cornelius, Asiel Hardison
Assistant Choreographer: Kelly Allen
Dancers: Kelsey Landers, Stephanie Kim, Isaac Huerta, Casey Motley, Baden Silva, Mackenzie Green, Leah Mitchell, Derek Tabada, Sasha Mallory, Scott Myrick, Ty Wells
A Tribe Called Quest:
Creative Directer and Choreographer: Fatima Robinson
Assistant Choreographer: Adrian Wiltshire
Dancers: Maho Udo, Frankie Gordils, Pete Styles, Luz Remigo, Brittanie Alexander, Angelo Saunders
Choreographer: Richy Jackson
- 02/10/2017 Michael Buble "I Believe in You" One of our blocstars, Connor Finnerty, is featured in the recent release of Michael Buble's music video "I Believe in You"!!
- 02/10/2017 Superstore Did you catch Superstore last night on NBC? The choreography was done by Marguerite Derricks with dancers Anthony Marciona and Kelly Allen!
- 02/09/2017 Depeche Mode - "Where's The Revolution" Depech Mode's new music video "Where's The Revolution" is filled with Bloc clients!! From the wonderful choreography by Lisa Eaton, assisted by Michelle Dawley to the sharp movements of dancers: Ariana Emnace, Kelsey Menke Pannullo, Maggie Wade, Michelle Dawley, Nichole Weber, Natalli Reznik, Nadine Olmo, Nikki Medrano, Dalton Shooks, Danny Dolan, Eric Schloesser, Jesus Coca, and Viet Dang, it is for sure not one to miss!
- 02/09/2017 Panic At The Disco on Ellen! Panic At The Disco brought the Gatsby vibe to Ellen with "Death of a Bachelor"! Dancers Alaina Hoolihan, Ava Bernstine, and Tyrell Washington brought the smooth moves to the screen, choreographed by Dani Vitale!
- 02/08/2017 Lady Gaga "John Wayne" The World premiere of Lady Gaga's "John Wayne" is now streaming on Apple Music! Choreography done by the wonderful Richy Jackson with Lacee Franks. These dancers are back in the action as this video is streamed all over: Asiel Hardison, Ian Mckenzie, Sloan-Taylor Rabinor, Tamina Pollack-Paris, David Masterson, Dana Day'nah Cooper, and Christopher Shazar!
All of the Super Bowl commercials were great, but did you catch the grooving in the McDonald's spot? Choreographed by our very own Lisa Eaton, assisted by Scott Hislop!
- 02/08/2017 CHER VEGAS Another Las Vegas residency opens tonight, CHER! See dancers: Ryan Ramirez, Jaymz Tuaileva, and Taylor Banks as they join Cher in her classics in concert at the Park Theatre: Monte Carlo!
A huge congrats to all of our winners last night at the World of Dance Awards!!
Ryan Heffington, Mandy Moore, Lindsey B, Cloud, Rich & Tone, Lyle Beniga, Kenny Wormald, Kim Gingras, and Vincent Noiseux
- 02/07/2017 Keyshia Cole on The Real Keyshia Cole performed on The Real today with dancers Shayne' and Zhane' Stanley!
World of Dance Awards Nominations
The office will be closing early today, as we will be attending the World of Dance Awards!
We hope to see you there in support of all of our outstanding nominees:
*Instructer of the Year- Teresa Espinosa, Laure Courtellemont
*Male Choreographer of the Year- Aakomon Jones, Rich & Tone, Ryan Heffington
*Female Choreographer of the Year- Mandy Moore
*Paul Mitchell Style Award- Clayrs Biagi, Lindsey B, Ryan Heffington, Aakomon Jones
*Freestyler of the Year- Kevin Davis "Konkrete"
*Best Choreography in a Movie- Mandy Moore - "La La Land" ; Marty Kudelka - "Trolls"
*Best Choreography in a Music Video- Ryan Heffington - Sia "The Greatest" ; Marvelous, Woody McClain - Chris Brown "Party" ; Charm LaDonna - Meghan Trainor "No"
*Best Choreography in a Commercial- Cloud - McDonald's "Lovin El Musical" ; Lindsey & Craig - Madden NFL 2017 "Start Me ft. Von Miller" ; Ryan Heffington - KENZO World "The New Fragrence" ; Cloud - Cillit "Bang"
*Best Choreography on a TV Show- Rich & Tone "The Get Down"
*Best Live Performance on Television- Charm LaDonna - Britney Spears Megamix on BBMA's ; Fatima Robinson - Alicia Keyes "In Common" on the Voice
*Concept Video of the Year- Lindsey & Craig "Superfruit - Sweet Life"
*Class Video of the Year- Tony Bellissimo "The Get Down- You Can't Hide" ; Antoine Troupe - Kehlani "CRZY" ; Denzel Chisolm - Twenty88 "Deja Vu" ; Lyle Beniga - Lil Mo & Fabolous "4ever"
*Best Short Film of the Year- Cloud "Shiny"
*Breakout Performer of the Year - Kenny Wormald
*World Of Dance Ethics Award - Kim Gingras ; Vincent Noiseux
- 02/06/2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show Lady Gaga was incredible at the Super Bowl Halftime Show last night! The visual direction and choreography was done by Richy Jackson with Lacee Franks. The dancers had an unbelievable time dancing alongside her, dancers: Asiel Hardison, Ian Mckenzie, Sloan-Taylor Rabinor, Tamina Pollack-Paris, Nick Geurts, Lindsay Taylor, David Masterson, Franky Villa, Eric Sanchez, Eric Schloesser, Caroline "Diamond" Loeser, Alexandria Kaye, Kelsey Menke Pannullo, Juan Zapata, Day'nah Cooper, Christopher Shazar, and Heather Blum