- Shout out to @310jeans on Melrose. They have some dope clothes up in here. #Amazing. 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @lauramvula: incredible 2 days shooting my new video in Los Angeles with @ChuckMaldonado @TallieLBrinson #hometime http://t.co/xK336k6H 12 hours ago via Mobile Web (M5)
- @ChuckMaldonado hey i hope you're well, can you please ask your followers to like my picture, I need the likes. ... http://t.co/24H327DgM4 18 hours ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry
- Nope. Lol that's all I know about blood stains. You always try clothes detergent "Gain"“@TJWatters: @ChuckMaldonado Any other stain advice?” 22 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Yes it has lol “@MuhhhShelll: tonight has been a great laugh!” 23 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
A Graduate of the historical North Carolina A&T State University, Chuck Maldonado received his BS in Marketing Management. As a proud member of both Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Incorporated and Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity Incorporated, Chuck draws on knowledge from his many experiences, including being a Percussionist in the University’s Marching Band. Upon graduating college he received his very first “stepping”/choreography job by auditioning as a stepping soloist for the late Michael Jackson's Artistic Director, Kenny Ortega. Chuck then went on to choreograph the opening ceremony in Atlanta for the Centennial Olympic Games utilizing 400 Steppers.
Chuck is a four-time award-winning Choreographer for his work with “Stomp the Yard,” The NAACP Image Awards, Chris Brown’s Grammy performance, and Brighthouse’s Network Commercial. In Major Motion Pictures, Chuck Choreographed “Stomp the Yard,” “Stomp The Yard Homecoming 2,” “Bewitched,” “Shark Tale,” “Step Up Revolution”, and “House Party 5 - Tonight’s The Night.” Chuck has appeared as a Dancer in many films such as “Collateral,” “Blades Of Glory”, “Dreamgirls,” Garfield, Alvin and the Chipmunks, You Got Served and “Indiana Jones 4.” He has also choreographed two major motion picture promotional videos for Disney Pictures’, “G Force” and “Underdog.” Chuck has worked with many major Recording Artists including Chris Brown, P. Diddy, Ne-Yo, Fergie, JLO, Tamia, Omarion, Usher, Missy Elliott, Raven Symone, Ludacris, and the late Lisa LeftEye” Lopez. As both a Choreographer and Dancer, his work can be viewed on “CSI: NY,” and “Lopez Tonight”. Additionally, Chuck has worked on several Commercials including Moen, Crown Royal, Best Buy, McDonalds, Hanes, Wendy’s, iPod, AT&T, Chrysler, Sears, and Nike. Chuck was also MTV’s choreography Consultant/Artistic Director for Nick Lachey’s “Taking the Stage.”
Chuck is no stranger to the World of Reality Dance Shows. He has choreographed for MTV's “America's Best Dance Crew,” Fox’s “The X-Factor” and “So You Think You Can Dance,” ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars,” HGTV's “Design On A Dime." He has Choreographed children’s shows on Nickelodeon and Disney as well, namely, “The Fresh Beat Band,” “Victorious,” “See Dad Run”, “How to Rock”, and “Big Time Rush.” Chuck’s Choreography has also taken the stage at the Grammy’s, BET Awards, Vibe Awards, Soul Train Awards, VH1 Awards, and Hip Hop Honors. He co-choreographed Kylie Minogue’s Promo Tour, Disney’s “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam,” and most recently, Big Time Rush’s newest film, “Big Time Movie.”
Whether artistic directing, choreographing, or dancing, Chuck Maldonado is known worldwide as one of the best in the business. His professionalism, magnetic personality, and perfectionist attitude makes him a pleasure and joy to work with. A Perth Amboy, New Jersey native, Chuck currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.