- I'm feelin my new Vape. http://t.co/RV2jUhWWiB 2 days ago via Instagram
- @AlexAngelo Bro! What's goody man I can't wait til you get to the #fliicademy ma we gone spaz out! 3 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- 5 seconds of funk! Lol. @raquel_alwh I don't know who was recording with my phone but I found this… http://t.co/wQV6tTriz1 5 days ago via Instagram
- Great vibe tonight. http://t.co/Ru7RVJRYWF 5 days ago via Instagram
- Gotta love this.... http://t.co/W4TKQCdX9k 1 week ago via Instagram
Choreographer, dancer, rapper, actor, and music producer Flii Stylz began his entertainment career at the age of four as a dancer in his hometown of East Oakland, California. By the time he was five he was in his first dance competition, pitted against kids twice and three times his age. And even though many of his opponents were older and more experienced, the little boy born Anwar Burton managed to come in third place. After relocating to Richmond, California, Flii branched out and started rapping. By the time he was in the 8th grade he was a part of Housing Authority, one of the Bay's elite underground hip hop collectives.
Flii's talents have earned him several accolades including Best Choreography at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards for Chris Brown’s “Turn Up the Music,” as well as American Choreography Awards for Usher's "You Don't Have to Call" and Missy Elliot's "Pass That Dutch". Flii also co-wrote and co-starred in Usher's "Rhythm City Vol. 1: Caught Up". As a vocalist, Flii’s rap talents can be heard in David LaChappelle’s film “Rize”
Flii’s immense talents have caused the entertainment industry’s biggest and brightest to gravitate towards him- including powerhouse performers like Usher, Chris Brown, Jennifer Lopez, and Christina Aguilera. Flii’s choreography for Chris Brown’s “Wall to Wall” garnered him an MTV Award nomination as well as a special Choreography Media Honor. When not choreographing, Flii has spent time in front of the camera on such shows as CSI, The Shield, and Boston Public. Flii choreographed for Chris Brown’s Carpe Diem tour, and now working on Sevyn Streeter's US tour.