- @mseugerodriguez @BonnieTOfficial @D8Melanie @NeilHaskell one of my favorites! Thank you for posting 36 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Day 124...great class today at #dtsummit2015 always an incredible event https://t.co/64rkApucP6 9 hours ago via Instagram
- Day 123...tap moves @jilly_meyers https://t.co/br0Ck2Esmu 9 hours ago via Instagram
- Day 122...that's a first...a just add water napkin... @jilly_meyers @michaelriccio https://t.co/H1432ARNj7 2 days ago via Instagram
- Happy National Dance Day! https://t.co/OCiy5XhOIP 3 days ago via Instagram
Four-time Emmy-nominee Mandy Moore is a world-class Director, Producer, Choreographer, and Dancer best known for her ground-breaking work on the global television hit So You Think You Can Dance. Mandy is currently choreographing for the upcoming musical comedy La La Land, Damien Chazelle’s highly anticipated follow-up to Whiplash starring Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling, and J.K. Simmons. Her most recent work can be seen in Leslye Headland’s upcoming film Sleeping With Other People, starring Alison Brie, Natasha Lyonne, and Jason Sudeikis; commercials for Amazon Prime, Target, and Skechers; hit television shows including Modern Family and Dancing With the Stars; and Shania Twain’s hit show, “You’re Still the One” which took its final bow after a successful two-year run at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas. Mandy's contemporary and jazz choreography has been performed on television, in film and on concert and theater stages around the world. Her long list of credits includes: David O. Russell’s Oscar-nominated film American Hustle with Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams, and Jennifer Lawrence; Another previously Oscar-nominated film by David O. Russell, Silver Linings Playbook; FOX’s hit shows Glee and AmericanIdol; Performance Producer on So You Think You Can Dance; Did You Hear About The Morgans? with Hugh Grant; Nickelodeon’s The Fresh Beat Band; the L.A. Ballet Company’s innovative New Wave L.A. program; Celine Dion’s sold-out "Taking Chances" concert tour; Britain’s Strictly Come Dancing; and Cirque du Soleil’s My Immortal. Mandy also continues to teach at L.A.’s Edge Performing Arts Center, as well as internationally for the JUMP dance conventions, and in private studio sessions for independent performers. Mandy both directed and choreographed a crowd-pleasing stage production of The Wedding Singer, and brought Nobody Loves You to Broadway at the Second Stage Theatre in New York after choreographing the show’s world premiere at San Diego’s Old Globe Theatre, which won rave reviews.