- Day 98...this exists https://t.co/SFAlCX5WA9 15 hours ago via Instagram
- Day 97...it's the right @michaelriccio @jilly_meyers https://t.co/SpsELOHfi3 2 days ago via Instagram
- Day 96...Uhm 😬 https://t.co/6E91LiyQhz 3 days ago via Instagram
- Day 95...it's all in the systems @michaelriccio https://t.co/2f9j0EI8vo 4 days ago via Instagram
- Day 94...La La Land...no filter, thank you Mother Nature https://t.co/3XF6kPCklm 5 days ago via Instagram
Four-time Emmy-nominee Mandy Moore is a world-class Director, Choreographer and Dancer best known for her ground-breaking work on the global television hit So You Think You Can Dance. Mandy recently choreographed David O. Russell’s Oscar-nominated film, American Hustle with Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams, and Jennifer Lawrence; commercials for Target and Skechers; hit television shows including Modern Family, Dancing With the Stars, and Playing House: and Shania Twain’s hit show, “You’re Still the One” at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas. Mandy's contemporary and jazz choreography has been performed on television, in film, and on concert and theater stages around the world. Her long list of credits includes: American Idol; Did You Hear About The Morgans? with Hugh Grant; So You Think You Can Dance (where she also appears as a Guest Judge); Nickelodeon’s Fresh Beat Band; the L.A. Ballet Company’s innovative New Wave L.A. program; Celine Dion’s sold-out "Taking Chances" concert tour; Britain’s Strictly Come Dancing; and Cirque du Soleil’s My Immortal. Mandy both directed and choreographed a crowd-pleasing stage production of The Wedding Singer. She also continues to teach at L.A.’s Edge Performing Arts Center, as well as internationally for the JUMP dance conventions, and in private studio sessions for independent performers. Mandy choreographed David O. Russell's Oscar-nominated film Silver Linings Playbook, and recently brought Nobody Loves You to Off-Broadway at Second Stage Theatre in New York after choreographing the show’s world premiere at San Diego’s Old Globe Theatre, which won rave reviews.