- Friday night hang with my girls!! https://t.co/RPge4pOYSK 2 days ago via Instagram
- Can't wait for this!! And my dancers made the trailer .....😏 https://t.co/4QXXgYVicJ 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @LarryIsOKeefe @HeathersOZ Very Nice!!! 5 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Best Non-Cirque Show: Steve Wynns ShowStoppers http://t.co/4W5GbXN0fd via @LasVegasWeekly 2 weeks ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @WynnLasVegas: Steve Wynn's ShowStoppers features a reinvented collection of songs that will literally make you stand up and cheer. http… 3 weeks ago via Twitter for iPhone
MARGUERITE DERRICKS is one of dance’s most recognized and respected working choreographers today. She is the first and only choreographer to have received three consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Choreography, and is also the recipient of five MTV Movie Awards for Best Dance Sequence. Marguerite is the choreographer for Steve Wynn’s SHOWSTOPPERS that debuted in December 2014 at the Encore in Las Vegas. She recently choreographed HEATHERS THE MUSICAL, which won rave reviews for its Los Angeles world premiere, and had its Off-Broadway premiere in March 2014. She also choreographed the Broadway production of WONDERLAND. Marguerite’s other credits include Fox’s THE MINDY PROJECT, Emmy-winning BEHIND THE CANDELABRA, Disney’s FROZEN featurette, and HBO’s hit series TRUE BLOOD.
In the world of film Marguerite has choreographed some of the most popular movies of the last 20 years. Her work has spanned from cult hits like SHOWGIRLS and STRIPTEASE to blockbusters like AUSTIN POWERS, CHARLIE'S ANGELS, TROPIC THUNDER, MR. AND MRS. SMITH, LITTLE MS. SUNSHINE, NO STRINGS ATTACHED, and THE CAMPAIGN.
Marguerite has choreographed for numerous awards shows including The Oscars (with Hugh Jackman), the Emmys, MTV Movie Awards, Teen Choice, and VH1 Vogue Fashion Awards. Her television episodic credits include popular shows as BUNHEADS, VEGAS, CSI: MIAMI, THE UNITED STATES OF TARA, 3RD ROCK FROM THE SUN, WILL AND GRACE, and DANCING WITH THE STARS.
In addition to her television and film work, Marguerite has worked with renowned music artists, including Lenny Kravitz and Adele, for whom she choreographed the award-winning video for “Chasing Pavements.” She also has had the pleasure of working with innovative commercial directors on popular spots for HP, Guitar Hero, The Gap (featuring Claire Danes and Patrick Wilson), American Express, Pepsi, and more.