- Still in awe from meeting and shaking hands with this genius of a man, Sir Elton John last night with Gabriel... http://t.co/cWZ3ugO4Uh 3 days ago via Facebook
- Thank you Universe! Tonight I shook the hand of a living legend and pure musical genius... The. Elton. John... I'm done. 4 days ago via Echofon
- What tha?!?! This happened today... First time in a Ghost Rolls-Royce! All I keep doing is laughing… https://t.co/LtbfIGHv2L 4 days ago via Instagram
- A snippet from #MasteringTheArtOfDance drdancestudio every Mon 7-8:15p! Music cred: @sbtrkt || New… https://t.co/ciJD3TFgoJ 6 days ago via Instagram
- "Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination,… https://t.co/JotY4mIQZK 6 days ago via Instagram
Teresa Espinosa was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Growing up she was inspired by watching Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince. She started her dance training by attending a performing arts junior high and high school, where she was awarded a scholarship to California Institute of the Arts. After receiving a BFA in Dance and moving to Los Angeles, she began to pursue her dance career in earnest. This led to her big break dancing with Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope world tour. Teresa's work as a contributing choreographer garnered her an Emmy Nomination for Janet's HBO Special. Teresa accomplishments throughout her career have included both dancing and choreographing for numerous artists: Britney Spears, Pink, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert in 3D. Her lasting desire to create and share her love of dance with others can be seen in her work with The Groovaloos and The Beat Freaks featured on ABDC Season 3. When in the Los Angeles area, Teresa can be found teaching at the legendary Debbie Reynolds Studios.