- "An artist must be free to choose what he does, certainly, but he must also never be afraid to do what… http://t.co/gxSBru6jfY 15 hours ago via Instagram
- I'm teaching TONIGHT 1.26.15 #MasteringTheArtOfDance drdancestudio 7-8:15p!! @blocla #blocishot… http://t.co/N1228ReV90 1 day ago via Instagram
- Yesterday 1.16.15 was one of those special days that will go down in my memory book... Thank you… http://t.co/0CpUOnZxjt 2 weeks ago via Instagram
- Teaching TONIGHT 1.12.15 #MasteringTheArtOfDance drdancestudio 7-8:15p! @blocla #blocstar #blocishot… http://t.co/KZt0X7NphQ 2 weeks ago via Instagram
- Found this video of a routine w @bgirlbonita & #AlisonFaulk that we never posted! We have so much… http://t.co/uqwET786V1 2 weeks ago via Instagram
Teresa Espinosa was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Growing up she was inspired by watching Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince. She started her dance training by attending a performing arts junior high and high school, where she was awarded a scholarship to California Institute of the Arts. After receiving a BFA in Dance and moving to Los Angeles, she began to pursue her dance career in earnest. This led to her big break dancing with Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope world tour. Teresa's work as a contributing choreographer garnered her an Emmy Nomination for Janet's HBO Special. Teresa accomplishments throughout her career have included both dancing and choreographing for numerous artists: Britney Spears, Pink, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert in 3D. Her lasting desire to create and share her love of dance with others can be seen in her work with The Groovaloos and The Beat Freaks featured on ABDC Season 3. When in the Los Angeles area, Teresa can be found teaching at the legendary Debbie Reynolds Studios.