- Finally editing last weeks class #MasteringtheArtofDance drdancestudio every Mon 7-8:15p!! ||… http://t.co/SF5e2G0Foc 2 days ago via Instagram
- I'm teaching tonight Mastering the Art of Dance @DRdancestudio 7-8:15p! New routine to "the Worst" by Jhene Aiko!! 2 days ago via Echofon
- Happy Birthday @gabekaron thank you for making me laugh everyday, always opening the door, being so… http://t.co/n9iqyOrCbF 4 days ago via Instagram
- TONIGHT!!! FREAK THE BEAT at Movement Lifestyle Class at 9:30-10:30p Routine to Beyoncé "Yonce" then Open Jam... http://t.co/ALkPPjhzIa 7 days ago via Facebook
- This is what happens when you put Dancers + Dogs together! Happy Birthday Preston!!… http://t.co/VrsiKMlvwv 7 days ago via Instagram
Teresa Espinosa was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Growing up she was inspired by watching Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince. She started her dance training by attending a performing arts junior high and high school, where she was awarded a scholarship to California Institute of the Arts. After receiving a BFA in Dance and moving to Los Angeles, she began to pursue her dance career in earnest. This led to her big break dancing with Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope world tour. Teresa's work as a contributing choreographer garnered her an Emmy Nomination for Janet's HBO Special. Teresa accomplishments throughout her career have included both dancing and choreographing for numerous artists: Britney Spears, Pink, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert in 3D. Her lasting desire to create and share her love of dance with others can be seen in her work with The Groovaloos and The Beat Freaks featured on ABDC Season 3. When in the Los Angeles area, Teresa can be found teaching at the legendary Debbie Reynolds Studios.