- Thank you #AlisonFaulk for all that you do and allowing @lukebroadlick and I to go on this crazy ride… https://t.co/wjcaYkepmx 1 week ago via Instagram
- This table is hard at work... 5.13.15 📷 cred: @im_lindseyb #audition #dance #ATL… https://t.co/A9RuEPrKns 1 week ago via Instagram
- It was a reeeeaaaalllyyy good day... 5.13.15 #audition #dance #ATL #choreographyteam #dancers #2015… https://t.co/kO78toQ3MS 1 week ago via Instagram
- It was a good day... 5.13.15 📷 cred: janetlanger #audition #dance #ATL #choreographyteam #dancers… https://t.co/nOWYYzogr9 1 week ago via Instagram
- http://t.co/d8MjJe2GV8 2 weeks ago via Facebook
Teresa Espinosa was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Growing up she was inspired by watching Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince. She started her dance training by attending a performing arts junior high and high school, where she was awarded a scholarship to California Institute of the Arts. After receiving a BFA in Dance and moving to Los Angeles, she began to pursue her dance career in earnest. This led to her big break dancing with Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope world tour. Teresa's work as a contributing choreographer garnered her an Emmy Nomination for Janet's HBO Special. Teresa accomplishments throughout her career have included both dancing and choreographing for numerous artists: Britney Spears, Pink, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert in 3D. Her lasting desire to create and share her love of dance with others can be seen in her work with The Groovaloos and The Beat Freaks featured on ABDC Season 3. When in the Los Angeles area, Teresa can be found teaching at the legendary Debbie Reynolds Studios.