- Hey hey! Go check out our new merch store at: http://t.co/VVCd5xzZlf We have different styles… http://t.co/NKAAluquqG 20 hours ago via Instagram
- Early birthday celebration for @colione with #alisonfaulk and an awesome bag of chips!! Love you… http://t.co/y0ZO2KyWHB 3 weeks ago via Instagram
- To EVERYONE who wished me a Happy Birthday... THANK YOU for all the bday wishes! I don't go on FB that often... http://t.co/VCnhfvXAqr 4 weeks ago via Facebook
- Hey my Colorado peeps! Come join me and this amazing line up of hip hop legends! What an honor to be along side... http://t.co/rgRiDLrP0o 4 weeks ago via Facebook
- CONE JOIN US @thebeatfreaks TONIGHT 7/2/14 #FreakTheBeat session is going down @whatmovesu !!! Class… http://t.co/LNOAkI2v4E 4 weeks ago via Instagram
Teresa Espinosa was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Growing up she was inspired by watching Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince. She started her dance training by attending a performing arts junior high and high school, where she was awarded a scholarship to California Institute of the Arts. After receiving a BFA in Dance and moving to Los Angeles, she began to pursue her dance career in earnest. This led to her big break dancing with Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope world tour. Teresa's work as a contributing choreographer garnered her an Emmy Nomination for Janet's HBO Special. Teresa accomplishments throughout her career have included both dancing and choreographing for numerous artists: Britney Spears, Pink, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert in 3D. Her lasting desire to create and share her love of dance with others can be seen in her work with The Groovaloos and The Beat Freaks featured on ABDC Season 3. When in the Los Angeles area, Teresa can be found teaching at the legendary Debbie Reynolds Studios.