- FREE CLASS w @kmaher56 TONIGHT 11/26/14 edge_pac 7pm!!! Brought to you by @dancersalliance Who's… http://t.co/3SF25NusPy 15 hours ago via Instagram
- Fan girls @bgirlshorty and myself at #JustinTimberlake concert last night! Had a great time with my… http://t.co/NtJM2qktLQ 2 days ago via Instagram
- #blackhairdontcare ... After more than 14yrs since I last had my natural hair color, I feel really… http://t.co/ueVK3mDR0D 4 days ago via Instagram
- This just makes me happy... my loves @gabekaron & #stanleykubrick 😍🐶🐾🐾 #ilovemydogs #frenchie… http://t.co/ZZNg0ffQf2 5 days ago via Instagram
- With my girl @iamloxly and all our doggies at #Runyon today ☺️🐶😀🐶💜☀️🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 📷 cred:… http://t.co/6TgMBI0hSs 5 days ago via Instagram
Teresa Espinosa was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Growing up she was inspired by watching Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince. She started her dance training by attending a performing arts junior high and high school, where she was awarded a scholarship to California Institute of the Arts. After receiving a BFA in Dance and moving to Los Angeles, she began to pursue her dance career in earnest. This led to her big break dancing with Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope world tour. Teresa's work as a contributing choreographer garnered her an Emmy Nomination for Janet's HBO Special. Teresa accomplishments throughout her career have included both dancing and choreographing for numerous artists: Britney Spears, Pink, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert in 3D. Her lasting desire to create and share her love of dance with others can be seen in her work with The Groovaloos and The Beat Freaks featured on ABDC Season 3. When in the Los Angeles area, Teresa can be found teaching at the legendary Debbie Reynolds Studios.