- I'm back & teaching TONIGHT 3.16.15 #MasteringTheArtOfDance drdancestudio 7-8:15p!! @blocla… https://t.co/Wjc4PLilFF 1 week ago via Instagram
- Check out my friend @janetlanger new Dance Channel!! It's inspiring, fun and cooool!! http://t.co/WFYVZhhDlj 2 weeks ago via Mobile Web
- "To believe in a God of vengeance is one thing, and to believe in a God of love and a just law of cause & effect is another." ~Ernest Holmes 4 weeks ago via Echofon
- Finally posting full video from Mastering the Art of Dance ! I think we were feeling this one!! eeeeeeeeeeeee! http://t.co/o7eWVerCB9 1 month ago via Facebook
- Basically with my last post I have officially become an Old Fart... But I still stand by my comment. 1 month ago via Facebook
Teresa Espinosa was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Growing up she was inspired by watching Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince. She started her dance training by attending a performing arts junior high and high school, where she was awarded a scholarship to California Institute of the Arts. After receiving a BFA in Dance and moving to Los Angeles, she began to pursue her dance career in earnest. This led to her big break dancing with Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope world tour. Teresa's work as a contributing choreographer garnered her an Emmy Nomination for Janet's HBO Special. Teresa accomplishments throughout her career have included both dancing and choreographing for numerous artists: Britney Spears, Pink, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert in 3D. Her lasting desire to create and share her love of dance with others can be seen in her work with The Groovaloos and The Beat Freaks featured on ABDC Season 3. When in the Los Angeles area, Teresa can be found teaching at the legendary Debbie Reynolds Studios.