- @Myke_D @barracuda808 You guys should try this!! http://t.co/MjyDBM2UV1 2 days ago via web
- what a fucken terrible idea. so much for gun control “@nprnews: Wired And Fired: A New 'Smart Rifle' http://t.co/JagPiQTRfI” 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- slowly but surely,it's happening! “@cnnbrk: Brazil judicial council orders notaries to recognize #same-sex marriage. http://t.co/t6bybFIf2c” 3 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @KyleHanagami so you must be first then! congrats! ;p 5 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NikaKljun: Big thanks to @barracuda808 @MichaelStein91 @JudsonE @benedictecastil @NieshaNicolexo @nicolashuchard-AMAZING JOB! http://t.co/qnXKptbayJ 5 days ago via web
Cara was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii where she began dancing at the age of 9. In 2006, after having trained and taught under the direction of Marcelo Pacleb of 24-VII Danceforce, for the larger chunk of her life, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her craft as a profession. Since then she has had the pleasure to work with numerous artists and productions such as Janet Jackson, Yelle, Alexis Jordan, Auburn, Victoria Justice, Sofi of Deadmau5, the Black Cards, Cirque du Soleil, and Nickelodeon’s Fresh Beat Band. You can spot her as a cheerleader in High School Musical 3 and a chipette, Elenoir, soon in Alvin and the Chipmunks 3. Although she’s probably best known as her character in Honey 2 and her real life role since 2008, as a member of Fanny Pak from Season 2 of Mtv’s America’s Best Dance Crew. Since the success of the show, Cara has continued to dance and teach around the world. She recently has been assisting the one and only Bobby Newberry with various projects including choreographing for artists, Porcelain Black who opened for Lil Wayne’s I Am Music tour and Jessie & the Toy Boys, the opening act of Britney Spear’s Femme Fatale tour. You can also look out for her in Tabitha and Napoleon’s up and coming show, Mobbed, this season on Fox!