- Eagle pose at the Chateau De Versailles by @littleshaophoto #chateaudeversailles #paris http://t.co/BbvPzNdL5T 2 hours ago via Instagram
- One of my favorite cities to date :) #bruges #belgium http://t.co/Y23EVhaOmC 2 hours ago via Instagram
- #cloudart #bruges #belgium http://t.co/eqUmtDeY5c 5 hours ago via Instagram
- Early morning walk in Brugge. Cloud wings expanding from the church. ☁️👐 #bruges #belgium #sunrise http://t.co/5jz4dASy1S 5 hours ago via Instagram
- Had to take a proper photo with my Lumix gh4. Would of been dumb not to. #bruges #belgium #postcard http://t.co/m1K5WR0qaE 21 hours ago via Instagram
Internationally renowned dancer, choreographer, actor, and director Daniel “Cloud" Campos is one of the industry’s top artists. A master of the art of movement, Daniel’s ability to transcend space and time with his effortless prowess has made his work both captivating and unique. A Florida native, Daniel began his early dance career as member of the Al Fuentes High Voltage Extreme Acrobatic Dance Team.
Recognized for his work with Madonna (The Re-Invention Tour, Confessions Tour, Live 8, and Live Earth), Daniel has worked with several high profile artists such as Shakira, Mariah Carey, Paulina Rubio, Jennifer Lopez, and Chris Brown. He has numerous film and television credits including Step Up 3D directed by John Chu, Grace starring Debbie Allen, Bolden! starring Jackie Earl Haley and Anthony Mackie, and The Muppets starring Jason Segel and Amy Adams. Commercial and print credits include national campaigns for Lipton Tea, GAP, H&M, IPod, and McDonald’s. He is also a member of the world famous dance crew Skills Methodz.
As a director, Daniel has made his mark as a rising talent. He has directed and co-directed several short films including the award winning short Heaven Awaits (2005 Filmerica Challenge: Best Cinematography, Best Editing, Best Audio, Best Editing, Best Horror Film, and the 2005 Grand Prize). In constant demand, Daniel has traveled the world working with today’s most influential directors. Cloud is currently working with Cirque du Soleil as a co-choreographer for their upcoming production Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour.