- @littleshaophoto looks so much cooler than me in this photo 😜 👍 📷 by evan_greenaway #paris… https://t.co/doKw69QeIj 5 hours ago via Instagram
- RT @gabby_julian: Daniel Cloud Campos - "All Over Now" by Alice Russell @DanCloudCampos stuff like this helps me to never stop trying http:… 18 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Great day with my band today "The Nuthings" 😂 at #republicofpie @meekohmusic venumvisionz #music… https://t.co/Ub4t57jY0W 2 days ago via Instagram
- 😁🌎☀️ #happyearthday #smile https://t.co/M5l5EfkHPg 3 days ago via Instagram
- Writing a new song with my crazy talented friend @meekohmusic 🎸🎼🎹 https://t.co/Bk3pUWlDIe 4 days ago via Instagram
Internationally renowned dancer, choreographer, actor, and director Daniel “Cloud" Campos is one of the industry’s top artists. A master of the art of movement, Daniel’s ability to transcend space and time with his effortless prowess has made his work both captivating and unique. A Florida native, Daniel began his early dance career as member of the Al Fuentes High Voltage Extreme Acrobatic Dance Team.
Recognized for his work with Madonna (The Re-Invention Tour, Confessions Tour, Live 8, and Live Earth), Daniel has worked with several high profile artists such as Shakira, Mariah Carey, Paulina Rubio, Jennifer Lopez, and Chris Brown. He has numerous film and television credits including Step Up 3D directed by John Chu, Grace starring Debbie Allen, Bolden! starring Jackie Earl Haley and Anthony Mackie, and The Muppets starring Jason Segel and Amy Adams. Commercial and print credits include national campaigns for Lipton Tea, GAP, H&M, IPod, and McDonald’s. He is also a member of the world famous dance crew Skills Methodz.
As a director, Daniel has made his mark as a rising talent. He has directed and co-directed several short films including the award winning short Heaven Awaits (2005 Filmerica Challenge: Best Cinematography, Best Editing, Best Audio, Best Editing, Best Horror Film, and the 2005 Grand Prize). In constant demand, Daniel has traveled the world working with today’s most influential directors. Cloud is currently working with Cirque du Soleil as a co-choreographer for their upcoming production Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour.