- New Short Film on the way!!! I know it's been a long time since I made something for YouTube and I am… https://t.co/UA4b7PmlsS 2 days ago via Instagram
- I started dancing when I was 11 years old and I feel so fortunate enough to have found something I… https://t.co/HQJSeUAt9e 4 days ago via Instagram
- Another #tbt shooting with anthony_cabaero #seriousface #mylifeintheclouds https://t.co/WI0kGocCL3 6 days ago via Instagram
- Table bowling while I enjoy my iced latte 🎳😎 #strike #perspective #mylifeintheclouds https://t.co/nNti9Adcph 1 week ago via Instagram
- Met up with Ant-Man at commissary to talk about some ideas. He's super creative and sees the world in… https://t.co/GRfIxSdG5B 1 week ago via Instagram
Internationally renowned dancer, choreographer, actor, and director Daniel “Cloud" Campos is one of the industry’s top artists. A master of the art of movement, Daniel’s ability to transcend space and time with his effortless prowess has made his work both captivating and unique. A Florida native, Daniel began his early dance career as member of the Al Fuentes High Voltage Extreme Acrobatic Dance Team.
Recognized for his work with Madonna (The Re-Invention Tour, Confessions Tour, Live 8, and Live Earth), Daniel has worked with several high profile artists such as Shakira, Mariah Carey, Paulina Rubio, Jennifer Lopez, and Chris Brown. He has numerous film and television credits including Step Up 3D directed by John Chu, Grace starring Debbie Allen, Bolden! starring Jackie Earl Haley and Anthony Mackie, and The Muppets starring Jason Segel and Amy Adams. Commercial and print credits include national campaigns for Lipton Tea, GAP, H&M, IPod, and McDonald’s. He is also a member of the world famous dance crew Skills Methodz.
As a director, Daniel has made his mark as a rising talent. He has directed and co-directed several short films including the award winning short Heaven Awaits (2005 Filmerica Challenge: Best Cinematography, Best Editing, Best Audio, Best Editing, Best Horror Film, and the 2005 Grand Prize). In constant demand, Daniel has traveled the world working with today’s most influential directors. Cloud is currently working with Cirque du Soleil as a co-choreographer for their upcoming production Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour.