Danielle "Dani" Curiel.
- http://t.co/VOGxrFP9lo if we get up to 10k likes we will release our first music video!! #teamcurlyfryz let's goo 11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Time for bed... Goooo niiiiii 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @LoveTati03: @DaniCurlyfryz and @CharliCurlyFryz just blowing up in the music industry, can't wait till they got songs coming out. 11 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Like us on Facebook!!!! http://t.co/VOGxrFP9lo When we hit 10k likes we will drop our first music video!!! 😍 22 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- We are ALL ABOUT THAT BASS 😁🙌 Rehearsing with the lovely @megtrainor @kelseypannullo @charmladonna… http://t.co/CavS4HOGhr 23 hours ago via Instagram
Danielle Leigh Curiel, also know as Dani, is a dancer, singer, model, and actress. Danielle had a late start in dancing. As a child her mom would try to put her in dance, but Danielle wanted to do sports...So she ended up being the only girl on the baseball team when she was 11 years old. As time flew, Danielle finally caved in and started dancing when she was 12 years old. She started training in the style of Classical Indian dance for about one year. Danielle eventually went to a hip hop dance school where she was for 8 months; after that she started to grow a passion for dance, so she wanted to grow in her technique. Danielle joined a strict jazz/ballet school when she was 14 for about a year, where she would go everyday for about 7 hours after school. After she felt comfortable with her technique, she joined a competition dance school where she learned how to perform. Danielle was starting to get recognized in the dance world, so her parents decided to move her and her other sisters, Amanda Branche and Brianna Curiel, to LA to further her dance career.