Danielle "Dani" Curiel.
- RT @adelexstreep: Dani looks hawwwwwt😸😻🙊 http://t.co/WPpo4wj4rQ 27 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Face done! Show ready! Happy Halloween 😽 http://t.co/fjc61A8EVD 34 minutes ago via Instagram
- Pre show with @fifthharmony and @meghan_trainor lol these girls are too cute!! #meghantrainor… http://t.co/olSVMTRNbM 3 hours ago via Instagram
- RT @KelseyPannullo: What?? Just worked out with @DaniCurlyfryz before a long day of sound checks and shows? Boss 😎 💪👙 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @iKendre: I see Ur all about that bass tho @DaniCurlyfryz !☝️💯 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone
Danielle Leigh Curiel, also know as Dani, is a dancer, singer, model, and actress. Danielle had a late start in dancing. As a child her mom would try to put her in dance, but Danielle wanted to do sports...So she ended up being the only girl on the baseball team when she was 11 years old. As time flew, Danielle finally caved in and started dancing when she was 12 years old. She started training in the style of Classical Indian dance for about one year. Danielle eventually went to a hip hop dance school where she was for 8 months; after that she started to grow a passion for dance, so she wanted to grow in her technique. Danielle joined a strict jazz/ballet school when she was 14 for about a year, where she would go everyday for about 7 hours after school. After she felt comfortable with her technique, she joined a competition dance school where she learned how to perform. Danielle was starting to get recognized in the dance world, so her parents decided to move her and her other sisters, Amanda Branche and Brianna Curiel, to LA to further her dance career.