Danielle "Dani" Curiel.
- RT @TheDJMoneyGreen: that @Villz_ album tho is gonna wake a bunch of people up... 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Villz_: Nov.25 https://t.co/uC274x1s3i 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Pre order @Villz_ album On iTunes now! Till the End of Summer by Villz https://t.co/vQoj0DDUP4 #nextlevelmusic http://t.co/xNu41Mu76n 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- http://t.co/9LiyVaQ34q you should watch this 😳😳😳 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Meghan_Trainor: I need your help #Megatronz!!! Get your votes in for the @PeoplesChoice awards here 😘💕💜💜 http://t.co/u4ZGJOQjwX 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Danielle Leigh Curiel, also know as Dani, is a dancer, singer, model, and actress. Danielle had a late start in dancing. As a child her mom would try to put her in dance, but Danielle wanted to do sports...So she ended up being the only girl on the baseball team when she was 11 years old. As time flew, Danielle finally caved in and started dancing when she was 12 years old. She started training in the style of Classical Indian dance for about one year. Danielle eventually went to a hip hop dance school where she was for 8 months; after that she started to grow a passion for dance, so she wanted to grow in her technique. Danielle joined a strict jazz/ballet school when she was 14 for about a year, where she would go everyday for about 7 hours after school. After she felt comfortable with her technique, she joined a competition dance school where she learned how to perform. Danielle was starting to get recognized in the dance world, so her parents decided to move her and her other sisters, Amanda Branche and Brianna Curiel, to LA to further her dance career.