Danielle "Dani" Curiel.
- RT @convoman: @DaniCurlyfryz Just so you know, Breakfast Can Wait has 3.3 million views!!!! 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @drfunkenberry: PRINCE could have @DaveChappelle or @DaniCurlyfryz do the #icebucketchallenge for him dressed as him. No? @3RDEYEGIRL 6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @OfficialYonni: Hey @curlyfryzmusic 👋 They #StayOn10 👐 http://t.co/Zh2SDcfVjE 24 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @BJONES_6 😘😘 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Excited for our future @CharliCurlyFryz 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone
Danielle Leigh Curiel, also know as Dani, is a dancer, singer, model, and actress. Danielle had a late start in dancing. As a child her mom would try to put her in dance, but Danielle wanted to do sports...So she ended up being the only girl on the baseball team when she was 11 years old. As time flew, Danielle finally caved in and started dancing when she was 12 years old. She started training in the style of Classical Indian dance for about one year. Danielle eventually went to a hip hop dance school where she was for 8 months; after that she started to grow a passion for dance, so she wanted to grow in her technique. Danielle joined a strict jazz/ballet school when she was 14 for about a year, where she would go everyday for about 7 hours after school. After she felt comfortable with her technique, she joined a competition dance school where she learned how to perform. Danielle was starting to get recognized in the dance world, so her parents decided to move her and her other sisters, Amanda Branche and Brianna Curiel, to LA to further her dance career.