- #tbt wit my gurl katyperry #teenagelove #27 #teenchoiceawards #losangeles #quaterback #music #dance… http://t.co/uYcqxgXLKo 9 hours ago via Instagram
- STOPTALKING! #wedowhatwedobest #hardwork n #win n #again #hardwork n #win!!! WHATDOUDO? http://t.co/ZDZSo17j8S 2 days ago via Instagram
- #InstaSize deep in d woods I caught this Bear 4 my princess.. But b4 I dropped him off we had a little… http://t.co/rA6f9gsufC 2 days ago via Instagram
- R.I.P #hero #fighter #worldchanger #Nelsonmandela http://t.co/t8w6EWQLM5 7 days ago via Instagram
- U GAT ONE SHOOT!!! #live #love #fight #achieve #inspire # #laugh #cry #share and most importantly what… http://t.co/PhApAoA3Dh 1 week ago via Instagram
The Moroccan Native Hamza Haimami was born in April 1983. At an early age, he moved with his family to Germany where he fell in love with the hip hop culture Breaking, MC'n, Graffiti and DJ'n thru the influence off his older brother and cousins. At age 11, Hamza started to get into the street dance scene in Germany and quickly became well known as the young buck off the Street Dance community. In the years to come Hamza kept working on his craft as a street dancer, and at age 15 he booked his fist major tour with the no. 1 European dance act "French Affaire". At the age of 18, Hamza became Europe's youngest choreographer. He started Choreographing for Germany's no.1 hit selling artist Sara Conor. By the age of 22 Hamza had choreographed and directed TV shows, tours, commercials for almost everybody in the German music and television industry. Hamza's next goal was to cross the ocean to the other side off the world, to the dance mecca, Los Angeles, California. Once again Hamza had to start his career from scratch, and after a year of hard working training, Hamza payed his dues. He started sharing the stage with international superstars such as Rihanna, Fergie, Usher, Mariah Carey, Katy Perry, Will.i.am, and The Pussy Cat Dolls.