Jayme Rae Dailey.
- Haaaaaaappppyyyyyyy birrrrttthhhdddaaayyyy twinsies!!! Kisses from NYC. Enjoy Vegas xo jayme_rae… http://t.co/Mk665rKInU 12 minutes ago via Instagram
- Chillin by the pool before the tech with the twins 👯 jayme_rae jennydailey88 #BillboardAwards2013… http://t.co/W0T9Putjm9 9 hours ago via Instagram
- @bassicblack @Jayme_Rae 3 of my favorite people!!!!! 11 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Arrived in Vegas :) #happiness jennydailey88 http://t.co/DCOc4FFt7k 11 hours ago via Instagram
- Ready for Vegas and the billboard awards 😃 theonlystellaa jennydailey88 #vegas #ilovemyjob http://t.co/O2Drcjjp7R 14 hours ago via Instagram
Jayme Rae Dailey was born and raised in Montreal,Canada. She took her first ballet jazz class with her twin sister, Jenny, at the young age of 3 . She has trained in gymnastics, acrosport and a variety of different dance styles from hip-hop to contemporary to salsa. She is a performer at heart who loves the versatiliy of dance and movement.
The year 2009 was a big year for Jayme Rae when she took part of season 2's So You Think You Can Dance Canada and finished TOP 3. She also did an 18 city-tour across Canada with the TOP 10 of So You Think You Can Dance Canada Season 2. After the show, Jayme Rae traveled through Canada teaching and judging in many workshops and competitions. She then went on to do a year tour singing and acting with the Big Bazaar musical in Canada.
She now resides in Los Angeles, California where she pursues her dance career. She has danced for artists such as Kelly Rowland, Keyshia Cole, LL.Cool J., Nicole Scherzinger, Sheila E, Dj Havana Brown, Mike Posner and Adam Lambert to name a few. She has also worked on tv shows such as Dancing with the Stars, America's got talent, So you think you can dance Canada, So you think you can dance U.S and The X-Factor.
Aside from her dancing, Jayme Rae is also working on a music project and exploring her other talent: singing.