- @paigeeewageee my bae is 21!!!!! 🍸🍹🍷🍻🍺 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @paigeeewageee: love phone calls from my @madisoningles 💏 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone
- experience has made me rich and now they're after meeeeeee. 🐷 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone
- renee looks so amazing. haters can go somewhere. 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- happy birthday to my beautiful @marykruk. family since day one i love you so much. #bista #lmvk #msi 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
Passionate and versatile, Madison Ingles, raised in New Baltimore, Michigan, began dancing at the age of 6. He trained at Spotlight Dance Works in styles including contemporary, jazz, ballet, and tap through his formative years. Spotlight's company, named one of the "Top 20 Studios" in the country by Dance Spirit Magazine, fueled Madison’s fervor for dance. Madison, from an early age, developed a love for fluid and commanding movement which has been mentored by some of the best contemporary choreographers in the business, including Sonya Tayeh. In 2010, Madison, a junior in high school, landed a role on the Australian Disney Channel series, "The Wannabes," directed by Alfonso Ribeiro.
Madison moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 after graduating high school to pursue his dream. Upon signing with Bloc he has been given the opportunity to dance and work with some amazing choreographers including Marguerite Derricks, Fatima Robinson, and Chuck Maldonado, to name a few. He has a tireless enthusiasm for his craft. His first professional job was dancing in the upcoming film, Behind The Candelabra, starring Michael Douglas and Matt Damon. After completion of the filming, he worked with recording artist Nelly Furtado and has also danced in commercials and promotions for companies including GAP and Toyota.
Madison compliments his free time with writing, yoga, and has a new found love for skiing! However, dance is Madison's principal passion and he is always grateful to present his enthusiasm to an audience. He remains a student of dance and loves learning and working as a performer.