- 21. #leegumbsphotography http://t.co/ngTcI4CwqW 19 hours ago via Instagram
- although it was a blur, i think this vid really sums up my 21st. my friends are the shit.🎈🎁🎉❤️… http://t.co/7hnhrbAXin 2 days ago via Instagram
- me slaying everyone tonight at midnight. 🐚 #21 http://t.co/aD8clCV55a 4 days ago via Instagram
- why do restaurants like to start closing down a half hour before close? resulting in a mile long line at chipotle. 4 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- italian stallion. 😛 5 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
Passionate and versatile, Madison Ingles, raised in New Baltimore, Michigan, began dancing at the age of 6. He trained at Spotlight Dance Works in styles including contemporary, jazz, ballet, and tap through his formative years. Spotlight's company, named one of the "Top 20 Studios" in the country by Dance Spirit Magazine, fueled Madison’s fervor for dance. Madison, from an early age, developed a love for fluid and commanding movement which has been mentored by some of the best contemporary choreographers in the business, including Sonya Tayeh. In 2010, Madison, a junior in high school, landed a role on the Australian Disney Channel series, "The Wannabes," directed by Alfonso Ribeiro.
Madison moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 after graduating high school to pursue his dream. Upon signing with Bloc he has been given the opportunity to dance and work with some amazing choreographers including Marguerite Derricks, Fatima Robinson, and Chuck Maldonado, to name a few. He has a tireless enthusiasm for his craft. His first professional job was dancing in the upcoming film, Behind The Candelabra, starring Michael Douglas and Matt Damon. After completion of the filming, he worked with recording artist Nelly Furtado and has also danced in commercials and promotions for companies including GAP and Toyota.
Madison compliments his free time with writing, yoga, and has a new found love for skiing! However, dance is Madison's principal passion and he is always grateful to present his enthusiasm to an audience. He remains a student of dance and loves learning and working as a performer.