- I’m full blooded Korean, raised in Auckland, New Zealand
- I have a degree in Dance, and have been professionally dancing since the age of 21
- I chose to dance instead of becoming a doctor like everyone else in my family because every aspect of dance is FUN - the people, job, being physical, and all the dramatic elements that goes with it
- I'm loud, honest, expressive, and passionate
- Hip hop, jazz funk, and burlesque – I love dancing all three.
- Coming to LA had been a fantasy thought for a long time, but the decision was made after my first visit, performing in carnival for Andre Fuentes.
- My first job in the first week of moving to LA was the Svedka Vodka national commercial with Rich & Tone. Only after the job did I realize that I had just worked with the most legendary choreographers in the industry.
- When I'm not dancing, I’m sleeping, reading, daydreaming, or in the sun.
- I love California, I love bloc!